Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday morning

Today Sunday morning we woke up at 9:00 in the morning, we started to clean, I was doing the dishes and my mum and sister was cooking rice and egg mixed together. Then we all fished cleaning, we got changed and packed our stuff for our new house we are moving to, our new house is big and big enough for all of us. After packing our stuff into our new house we had to go buy some 
curtains for our new house, we buyed the curtains from the shops
my mum buyed toy for us but she said only one thing. So we all 
got one thing. My dad got his tools out for the curtains at our new house, it was hard for my dad to put the curtains up because there 
were no wires puted up for him, later on we finished and we all went back home and had arest.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.