Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey Activity 2: Living on the Edge [4 points]

On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member, telling them about your trip to the Tundra. To earn full points, your letter must have a greeting (e.g Dear...) followed by 5 - 6 sentences of information about your experience.

Dear Mum, my trip to Tundra was an amazing experience. On my trip to Tundra, I learned that Tundra animals tend to have small ears and tails. Some also tend to have large feet to walk on the snow.
I learned a lot from tundra like flowers grow in tight groups to keep the warmth. Everything was so nice over there, but there was one thing that I hated the most in tundra was the cold, did you know that it can go 60 degrees F.  Tundra was a great experience.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fasi, would you agree that the animals and plants on Tundra have evolved to survive in their habitat. I am just thinking about having large feet to walk on snow and the plants growing in tight groups. Which also reminds me I forgot to remove our outdoor plants when school finished. I hope they will be flowering by the time school starts back next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Fasi,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager. What a great letter you have written here, ka pai.

    That is so interesting about the flowers growing close together. What kind of flowers grow in the Tundra?

    Is Tundra somewhere you'd like to go one day? The top of my bucket list is Toronto in Canada.

    Cheers,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.