Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer learning Journey Activity 1: Scaling New Heights [4 points]

On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.

If I met Sir Edmund Hillary I would ask him: 
  1. What was your first reaction when you finally made it to the top?
  2. Who inspired you to climb Mt Everest?
  3. How old were you when you climbed Mt Everest?
  4. Do you have sisters and brothers, and how many do you have?
  5. Have you ever done anything more better than climb Mt Everest? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fasi,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager so work mainly with the tamariki in my area. Today, however, I am helping out Sophie and her commenting team as Manaiakalani has been so busy!

    Well done on creating some great questions for Sir Edmund Hillary. It is quite extraordinary what he did. Do you think you'd like to one day climb Mount Everest or another large mountain?

    Keep up the great work Fasi! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts soon :-)

    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.