How to make Takakau
We are learning to follow the structure of a procedural text.
Introduction: Takakau is a maori bread that was first made when the Europeans came to New Zealand and they brought flour to the country. You use butter and syrup to soften it or you can have it with a boil up.
This is all the stuff you need to make maori bread.
1 teaspoon salt (to your taste)
2 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
100 ml milk or water
- First Sift all the dry ingredient including flour, baking powder and salt
- Then pour in the milk slowly until is doughy (texture)
- Once you have finished put the dough onto a pan and sprinkle flour onto it.
- After that knead it and make in flat
- Then cook until golden brown in an oven at 200 degrees Celsius. :3