The good things of being a DOC
- The first good thing about being a DOC is because you can look after animals.
- Another good thing about being a DOC is you can be able to have access to one of the most rare animal in New Zealand.
- The third, your helping the animal population of New Zealand.
The Bad things of being a DOC
- The first you have to stay on an island and you can't see family as much anymore
- The second your not allowed to give anyone any access to the rare animal.
- The third you might feed it the wrong thing and there might be a natural disaster that wipes all the animals out and you can't do anything to help them.