WALT: Use information in the text to explain understanding
SC: Disagree or agree with statements and use information from the text to support your ideas.
Me Too by Beverly Wood. SJ P1 N4 2008. page.2
AGREE /DISAGREE Decide why you agree or disagree with these statements and explain why using information from what you read.
Lili’s grandparents are immigrants.
Lili’s grandma and grandpa moved from their home in China to NZ so that makes them chinese immigrants.
It’s very easy to learn a new language.
because you can’t just learn language so fast you will take a long time
Lili was embarrassed of her grandparents after they visited her school.
because the kids must of learned lots of things
Grandparents have special things to share with us.
because they have done so much things
Create a visual timeline to show what the different grandparents shared as they visited throughout the day TEMPLATE
- For each day include the:
- names of the child and grandparent, Lili,Jason,kiana,teacher,grandpa,grandma.
- where they are from, china
- what they shared a song
- an image of what they shared or did. they shared instrument
- When you have finished remember to make your timeline look nice! (Colours, Fonts, Layout)