Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

The bush walk

Monday 24th April I went with my family to the bush, we went in a van.
It start off when my dad said "we are going to the bush" No one like's to go to the bush. Only Tini my brother and my dad. We went to pick up my mum from work. After we picked her up we drove to the bush. We prang some bread for the ducks and pukeko, next we started walking I just like to smell the nice air and feel the breeze from the wind, it just feel's so nice until I got out of the tree shadow's and went into the sun light I felt like I was in the middle of a desert.
We walked we beach was because was an beach next to the bush'es.
We sat down for a little bit then walked again I little brother Tini had a sow leg so I put him on my shoulder. I walked with back all the way back to the car. I was just worried I might get short.
But I'm ok. Then went back home and I went to sleep.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fasi,

    It sounds like you all did a lot of exercise during this bush walk! It was so kind of you to look after Tini, even though it made the walk more difficult. I really enjoyed your description of the walk - you will have to keep using descriptions like this in writing this term!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.