Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Thank you letter

1 November 2018

Glenbrae School
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Mr Dunn, Staff Clarins,

My name is Fasi and I would like to say thank your kind heart for giving Glenbrae school year eights the opportunity to go see the HMNZS Canterbury or the biggest Navy ship in New Zealand. I would also like to thank the captains and the Navy soldiers for welcoming us and guiding us through the Navy ship.

When I went to the Navy ship I learnt about the many aspects which the ship has and the gun on the ship. I’ve also learnt that the Navy ship is not just for war, it is also used for disaster relief in the Pacific Islands and New Zealand.  

The many careers in Navy was an eye opener. Through the tour we learnt about the different roles and work opportunities in the Navy. The medical area was new learning because  I did not know there is an operating room in the ship.

This trip was worthwhile for us all because we are leaving primary school and starting college soon. Therefore, we have to start thinking about what we would like to be in the future.

Thank you again for this wonderful trip.
Kindest regards

Fasi Masua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.