Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Argument Writing. Fenchurch Liquor store.


Dear Morris

Talofa my name is Fasi and I am a student at Glenbrae School. I am writing this letter about your liquor store which I believe is a problem for the community.

My opinion is to close down the Fenchurch Liquor store because it is beginning to be a problem in the Glen Innes community. Tamaki College students are always around your store and they could be coming to buy alcohol. The students can use their lunch money to buy alcohol instead of buying food. When college students drink, they will not be able to focus on their learning.

The Fenchurch Liquor store should be shut down from Taniwha street because people will come and buy a whole box for themself and drink it on the street. When these people get drunk they will be causing arguments and fights on the streets. I believe not all your customers are sensible drinkers.

The store is also right next to family homes. Because it is so close to homes adults will be able to keep buying alcohol and becoming more drunk. The families will also be spending a lot of money on drinking and not on the food for kids.

Morris I hope you think about these arguments and think of the community which we live in.

Yours sincerely
Fasi



1 comment:

  1. Good morning Fasi, I take my hat off for taking a stand against your local liquor store. With everything you have said, you have really hit the nail on the head. I could imagine if more students like you would stand up to the liquor store, perhaps they would be a bit more careful who they sell the stuff to or even move on like you have suggested! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.