Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Charlie,Fasi and Sean Reading Response Journal

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: Piper by the sand

Author: John O’Brien

Today I read about a book about an instrument in the sand.

I feel good about what I read today because a boy named
Dougal.
My favourite character was Dougal because he wanted to find out more about what the sound was.

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I would've found a instrument

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen to be the greats piper player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.