Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

At Lance Birthday Party

On Sunday 19th March I went to my little brother friend's birthday named Lance.

I went with my mum and Tini to Lance birthday, he was have his birthday party at Gravity Trampoline.

When we made it there in are car we saw it, when I saw it I was already having fun there, we had to stay for an hour because of that is when the birthday is finished.

So all I did was play with ball and do some shots because there was a basketball hoop where the trampoline is. Then I played with my brother Tini, but basically looking after him that hole time, so that what I did over there at Gravity Trampoline 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fasi,

    What a great big brother you are to Tini! I'm glad to hear that you had a good time trampolining!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.