Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Continue of Monday 20th March

It was morning tea, we got out our lunch and started to eat, next I played rugby up on the field
the game started. Then the game started. Stanley had the rugby ball he ran I was in Mahoney's team.
Stanley ran fast as he could he got the try it was my team's kick(meaning  my team had to kick the ball).
They kicked the ball. It was a knock on for Stanley team so they kicked the ball back to us luckily Simenon catches the ball, he run and makes the try. The game continued and I did not even get the ball ones, the finishing bell rang. I did the milk because I was the milk monitor. Next I went to class and gave out the milk.
We learnt maths after the lunch time came along and that was when everything started to go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.