Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

When I went to Danny house

One day I went to Danny house.
So I went in are van with my mum and my brother Tini.
When we got there at Danny house I did some pen flipping, pen flipping is just the same as bottle flips.

After pen flipping my mum wanted to talk to Noemi. Noemi is Danny mum.
Well they were talking my brother fell asleep so it ended up being a sleep over.
So my mum we back home to get some plangent's and cloths.
Well she went to get the plangent's for me and my brother.
I just watched TV by myself well Danny was on his I pad watching something else.
So that was all what happened When I went to Danny house

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Fasi!

    I really like your blogs. They make me smile and help me remember when I was a kid. We didn't do bottle of pen flips tho, we did something called chatter rings or marbles.

    What did you watch on TV? Do you have a favourite show? I like Dr Who and watching movies.

    Keep up the great blog posts! I want to hear more!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.