Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

The last Friday of my holidays

On the last Friday in my holidays I went to Danny's house the first thing I asked to play with was his MPG scooter, he loved play on his MPG scooter, he had 2 scooters.
So after getting the scooters me and Danny went around the block 5 or 3 times and drink 3 big bottles. He loved playing with his scooter for hours and hours. 

We did bunny hops trick. When we finished doing that we scooted all the way to Danny's aunt house I did not stay long because my dad wanted me home to stay with my little brother.   

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is Tasman i am a year 8 at blaketown school i like how you used detail but i think you could use a little bit more punchuation and in your story it say we drank three big bottles and what type of bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.