Nana and the flower arranger by Janice Marriott SJ P2 N1 2008
Answer with full sentences
eg. Who is your teacher in Room 7?
Correct: Mrs Parker is my teacher in Room 7
Wrong: Mrs Parker
- How did Luke feel and act during the day of Nana’s funeral? (2 - 3 sentences) Share answer to blog.
- Luke feel very sad
- When did this event happen? Do not share this answer.
When nana was taken to the graveyard.
Many words in the writing tell us that this is past tense. That the story has already happened and is being retold.
- Find 4 sentences with words that show you that this is past tense.
- Bold the word which shows past tense.
- Rewrite the sentence to make it present tense. (Happening here and now)
- Share your completed table (Take a screenshot to put it on your blog.)
eg. Nana’s coffin went down, down into the ground
Nana’s coffin goes down, down into the ground.
Grandad had always
Grandad have always
Nana kept on her dressing table
Nana keep on her dressing table
Carefully dropped a spadeful of earth
Carefully drop a spadeful of earth
Someone held out to him
Someone hold out to him.
Share your answers and your venn diagram on your blog.